Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
1. Vision and Mission Statement:
- To achieve excellence in application oriented research in the area of Electromagnetics.
- To work in Research & Development activities to strengthen SAMEERs area of focus.
- To engage in product development driven by technology and market.
- To develop expertise in market intelligence.
- To create business division which will be commercially viable in the long run.
- To become multi-disciplinary institution to be able to cater to diversified applications.
- To strive for industrial tie-up for 2way transfer of technology in key RF and Microwave areas.
- To work in partnership with multiple institutions in high technology areas.
- To undertake training and consultancy in areas of core competence.
- To keep pace with rapidly changing technology by continuous training and development of its manpower.
- To become a nonhierarchical organisation empowering people at all levels with appropriate authority and accountability structure.
2. Details of business transaction by the organization:
- The organisation besides research provides custom built hardware and extends consultancy services.
3. Details of clients/customers:
- A broad range of customers in the Govt. comprising Shipping, Meteorology, Health and Environment and Private Enterprises.
4. Statement of services provided to each customer/client/group:
Nature of Services provided:
- Design and Development services, supply, upgradation and Test, Measurement & Consultancy Services in the area of RF, Microwave, EMI/EMC, Electronic Product Design, Medical Electronics and Electromagnetics.
Agencies to which the services are provided are listed below:
- Department of Electronics & IT.
- Ministry of Earth Sciences.
- Department of Space.
- Department of Science & Technology.
- Indian Meteorological Department.
- Cancer Institute (WIA) Adyar Chennai.
- Indian Institute of Head & Neck Oncology Rau Indore.
- Amravati Cancer Foundation Hospital Amravati.
- Walawalkar Hospital Deravan Chiplun.
iii) Public Undertakings:
- ONGC, Mumbai.
iv) Private Sector Undertakings:
- Larson & Toubro Ltd.
- Tata Keltron Ltd., Chennai.
- Hindustan Lever, Mumbai.
- Rishi Roop Rubber, Ankleshwar.
- Johnson & Johnson, Mumbai.
- Rocqware Electronics, Kolkata.
- Delhi Electric Supply Undertaking, New Delhi.
- HCLCOMNET, Chennai.
- Tata Electric Co., Mumbai.
- TVS Lucas, Chennai.
- ESSO, Malaysia.
- Kirloskar Electric Ltd., Mysore.
v) Educational Institutions:
- IIT Guwahati.
5. Details of Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
|S.No.||Name of the Public Grievance Officer||Helpline|
|1.||S.S Prasadh, Programme Director||(+91-22) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Complainants can meet the PGO on every Wednesday between 4.00 PM - 5.00 PM
Expectaion from Complainants
- Submission of complete precise and factual grievances.
- Provide identification preferably by giving their telephone no. / Email ID follow up.
- Avoid anonymous grievances.
Grievance Redress Process Timeline
- Acknowledgement - within 2 working days.
- Redress of grievance One month from the date receipt of Grievance / receipt of clarification, if any.
Month & Year of next Review - July2017